Welcome to Week 2 of our “Show Us Your Happy Place” promotion!
Now for a great product review by Suzanne!
Hello, crafty friends! This is Suzanne from Scrapbooking Sue, here today with a product review from Organize More. I had the pleasure of trying out the 12-cubby Ribbon Organizer from Organize More recently, and let me tell you, I was impressed! First of all, this is how the Ribbon Organizer came out of the box…
…fully assembled! Who wouldn’t love that? Not only was it ready to go out of the box, but it also had the hardware (sawtooth hangers) mounted on the back for wall mounting, and felt feet on the bottom to keep your desk/counter scratch-free. I love that the folks at Organize More have taken their product a step further and really prepared it for all of our needs.
I could not wait to get started filling the cubbies with ribbon, and soon found my very favorite feature of the Ribbon Organizer…. I did not have to thread my ribbon spools through any dowels! I hate having to take my entire ribbon system apart once a spool of ribbon has ended, just to take the empty spool off of the dowel. Well, with the Ribbon Organizer, that is not a problem! Each spool of ribbon sits comfortably on the shelf, and the only dowels present are the ones that hold your spools in place! When you need a spool of ribbon off the shelf, it is super easy to take it off and put in back in its place. And, just look at all of the different sizes of ribbon spools it holds.
In the picture above, I showed how the wooden dowel can be used for more than just keeping your spools from rolling off the shelf. If you like to unroll your ribbon in a controlled manner and have it at the ready at all times (no searching for the ribbon ends), then you can thread the end of the ribbon under the dowel and it will securely hold it in place for you!
Personally, I like to take each spool off of the shelf when I am using it, so I did not take the time to thread each ribbon end under the dowels… but it is always an option! This is a picture of my Ribbon Organizer fully stocked! Organize More also makes Ribbon Organizers in smaller (6 cubbies) and larger (20 cubbies) sizes to meet your needs. Plus, you could always stack the organizers side-by-side, on top of one another, or mount on the wall to save desk space.
I really love this product! It keeps my ribbon neat and organized, and very easily accessible. And best of all, I ditched the dowel! You can find out more about this Ribbon Organizer and other products at the Organize More website.
Now, since you’ve read the review by our fantastic Suzanne, you can link up YOUR happy place at the bottom of the post from now until Thursday afternoon (October 16). The winner for this week will receive an identical Ribbon Organizer of their very own from our friends at OrganizeMore!
- Winner must live in the USA or Canada, we are so sorry but international shipping is just too pricey. Hawaii and Alaska residents are welcome to enter.
- You may enter your room (on Mondays) one time per week and you may also enter the random giveaway (on Wednesdays) one time per week.
**Please note that comment moderation is enabled, so on the comment to win drawings you will not see it come up right away. If you are not sure your comment went through or not, please mention that in your second comment and we will publish accordingly.
- On room links, you must link to a specific post about your creative space and not the entire blog. If you don’t have a blog, you may link to a photo of yours on a photo sharing site, such as Flickr or to a photo of yours in a forum, such as Splicoaststampers. You may not share photos that belong to other artists.
- Not required but we would LOVE it if you’d share our graphic above on your blog or Pinterest boards!
- PLEASE make sure that either your comment or blog has an attached email address so we can contact you if you win. Comments without email addys may win, but if you don’t email us within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
**We will not use your email for any other reason than to contact you if you win. If you are not sure whether or not your WordPress profile has an attached email address, please add it to your comment.
- The winners of both weekly contests will be announced on Friday, October 17, 2014!
Another thing we want to mention is that your room doesn’t have to be a “traditional” craft room. We would love to see photography studios, art spaces, sewing rooms, and more! The thing we are MOST interested in seeing is creative & useful storage solutions in the rooms of real crafters and artists. The rooms do not have to be fancy or magazine worthy to catch our eye or win the contest. Please share your happy place, we would LOVE to see it!