Welcome to Week 3 of our “Show Us Your Happy Place” promotion!
Here is a great product review by Sharon. 🙂
Hi everyone, it’s Sharon here today to share with you my product review from Recollections. I was sent one Washi Tape Dispenser set and a pack of Crafting Tape to try.
Firstly, I like the white finish of the dispenser. I have mostly white furniture in my craft room, and this will sit on my desk next to my white rotating carousel unit, so it fits in perfectly. You could very easily paint this to tie in with your colour scheme though if you wanted to. However, the thing that I like most about this unit is the fact that you can add to it. There are holes at the top and bottom so that you can slot another unit on top as your collection grows – and as they stack on top of each other, the unit wouldn’t take up any more desk space. I’ve made the mistake before of buying storage solutions that I’ve outgrown and had to totally replace with something different, so this is a huge plus for me.
I don’t actually have a huge collection of washi tape yet, (but I’m sure it won’t be long before I’m buying another one of these as I am seeing a lot of nice washi tape projects at the moment). Here’s how the unit looks now I’ve filled it up – as you can see, I can probably get another 3 or 4 rolls on before I need to get another unit. I really love the bright, zingy colours of the Recollections washi tape and I already have plans to use some of this to liven up my planner pages.
I’m really impressed with this tape storage, and will definitely be adding to it as my collection of tapes grows.
Now, since you’ve read the review by our fantastic Sharon, you can link up YOUR happy place at the bottom of the post from now until Thursday afternoon (October 23). The winner for this week will receive an identical washi tape dispenser & crafting tape set of their very own!
- Winner must live in the USA or Canada, we are so sorry but international shipping is just too pricey. Hawaii and Alaska residents are welcome to enter.
- You may enter your room (on Mondays) one time per week and you may also enter the random giveaway (on Wednesdays) one time per week.
**Please note that comment moderation is enabled, so on the comment to win drawings you will not see it come up right away. If you are not sure your comment went through or not, please mention that in your second comment and we will publish accordingly.
- On room links, you must link to a specific post about your creative space and not the entire blog. If you don’t have a blog, you may link to a photo of yours on a photo sharing site, such as Flickr or to a photo of yours in a forum, such as Splicoaststampers. You may not share photos that belong to other artists.
- Not required but we would LOVE it if you’d share our graphic above on your blog or Pinterest boards!
- PLEASE make sure that either your comment or blog has an attached email address so we can contact you if you win. Comments without email addys may win, but if you don’t email us within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
**We will not use your email for any other reason than to contact you if you win. If you are not sure whether or not your WordPress profile has an attached email address, please add it to your comment.
- The winners of both weekly contests will be announced on Friday, October 24, 2014!
Another thing we want to mention is that your room doesn’t have to be a “traditional” craft room. We would love to see photography studios, art spaces, sewing rooms, and more! The thing we are MOST interested in seeing is creative & useful storage solutions in the rooms of real crafters and artists. The rooms do not have to be fancy or magazine worthy to catch our eye or win the contest. Please share your happy place, we would LOVE to see it! Also, please feel free to enter again this week if you entered in past weeks and didn’t win! We have LOVED all the spaces we’ve seen-so, don’t be shy! 🙂