Craft Storage Ideas: Unique Solutions – Tiered Stand
Craft storage can be funky and fun!
A real quick product share that we think y’all are gonna like.
I was doing a little shopping last weekend and came across this wonderful stand at World Market.
Well, I had to grab a shot to share with you – I just knew at least a few of you would swoon like I did!
Yeah, we get each other.
This stand could be used in so many ways – for organizing and storing:
- Fat quarters for quilting
- Wood-mounted stamps for papercrafting (cardmaking, scrapbooking, home decor creation, etc.)
- Baggies of embellishments for papercrafting
- Punches for papercrafting
- Clay art tools and supplies
- Metal stamping tools and supplies
- Paints and mediums (gesso, texture paste, etc.) for mixed media projects, art journaling and painting
- Bottles of beads or findings for jewelry making
- Containers of notions for sewing
- Washi tape, and twine and ribbon (on small spools or wrapped on floss cards or old school clothes pins)
- Jars or dishes of bits and bobs
And I’m sure you’re already thinking of other items you’d love to store in here – am I right?
Of course you could always paint, decoupage or otherwise stylize this baby too, making it a statement piece for your creative space.
What do you think – is this option for you?
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this option,
or others like it.
Leave a comment and let us know how you’d use
this fun organizing and storage solution in your space.
Thanks for joining us today, crafters.
And don’t forget, we’d love to hear from you – leave us a comment or send us an email (shackney [at] craftstorageideas [dot] com) and let us know what you need help with organizing and storing.
We’d love to hear about you challenges and solutions needs so we can provide just what you’re looking for!
Steph & The PCC Team
Subscribe to our blog feed
so you don’t miss out on a single product spotlight
and valuable organizing information & inspiration!